The Policy seeks to comply with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“Act”) and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices, procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (“Rules“) that require publishing of the Policy for collection, use, storage and transfer of sensitive personal data or information.
Please read this Policy carefully to make sure You understand how any personal information You provide to Us will be handled. If You use any of Our Services/accessing the Site, You will be regarded as having read and accepted this Policy.
In the course of using this Site/ or availing the Services offered on the Site., We may become privy to the personal information of the users, including information that is of a confidential nature.
We know that You care how information about You is used and shared, and We appreciate Your trust that We will do so carefully and sensibly. We are strongly committed to protecting Your privacy and have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of Your information. We shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information/Your personal information when such disclosure is in accordance with this Policy.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of using this Site or availing the Services, We collects various information including Your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, occupation and job position, financial information (such as income, income sources, assets, details of debit cards, credit cards, bank account details etc.), medical records, biometric information, documents that you provide to us to verify your identity or in terms of KYC requirements (such as copies of your Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, utility bills, and/or bank statement or your company incorporation details). Also, once any loan has been granted to you, We may from time to time undertake your credit evaluation including taking out your CIBIL Score, statement of accounts etc.
We may also collect some information automatically each time You use the Site which may include:
- IP address;
- Information about your web browser software and version;
- General geographic location indicated by your IP address;
- Website that referred you to us, and similar information.
We may also collect information about your activity on our Site, which might include:
- Frequency of visits to our Site;
- Average length of visits;
- Pages viewed during a visit.
We may use various technologies to collect information about your activities on our Site, including Cookies and beacons. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow and if not selected it may affect certain or all functionalities) that enables the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. We may combine information collected from You, automatically gathered information and the information we collect through cookies / web beacons / web bugs, including information that we have collected about you, or information that we have obtained from other sources. We may aggregate any statistics or data that are collected, but we are under no obligation to do so. By accessing and using the Site, you consent to the storage of cookies, other local storage technologies, beacons and other information on your devices. You also consent to the access of such cookies, local storage technologies, beacons and information by us and by the third parties mentioned herein.
- Third Party Information- We may also be working closely with third parties (including, for example, credit information bureaus, digital lending platforms, business partners, technical sub-contractors, analytics providers, search information providers) and may lawfully receive information about you from such sources. Such data may be shared internally and combined with data collected on the Site.
You hereby expressly consent to Our access and use of Your aforesaid information and disclosure of Your personal information in accordance with this Policy. We may require you to share further information on a later date to confirm the veracity of your information or pursuant to any additional features added to the Site.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We use Your personal information to provide various Services, including, but not limited to:
- Responding to your requests for our products and Services;
- Grant of credit facility and to ensure due repayment of the same;
- To undertake your credit valuation from time to time to ensure due payment of any loan facility granted to you;
- To undertake KYC check, credit risk assessment, fraud checks, underwriting and determining the authenticity and adequacy of the customer identification and for the collection related activities.
- Responding to your requests for information;
- Maintaining and managing your account with Us;
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our Site (we continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions and to provide you with transaction and post transaction-related services;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- For advertising, such as providing customised and personalised advertisements, sponsored content and sending you promotional or marketing communications;
- To send periodic emails
In addition, certain information We collect, such as the IP address of any computer or other device that You use to access our Site and any other domains that may be operated by Us, will be used to monitor and investigate possible violations of and to enforce any terms and conditions associated with our Services.
By availing any Service, using the Site and / or providing Quadrillion with Your information, you consent to the storing of information by Quadrillion and the third parties as mentioned herein in a manner as they deem fit and You also consent to collection, transfer, storage and processing of Your information outside of India, by Quadrillion or any third party and you understand that We will not be able to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by such third party.
LINK TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
You hereby represent to Quadrillion that:
- the information You provide to Quadrillion from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such information to Quadrillion.
- Your providing the information to Quadrillion’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer,
access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third-party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
Your information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may enter into agreements with third parties to store or process Your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard Your information or data and We will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard Your information / data.
- HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If You change Your mind after opting-in, You may withdraw Your consent to contact You, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of Your information, at any time, by mailing Us at email@example.com or contacting Us at:
Quadrillion Finance Private Limited
747, Pooja Building, 80 ft Road, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka 560034 Phone: 080 470 96430
However, if you have availed any loans from Quadrillion, we shall have the right continue processing your information till such loan has been repaid in full, along with any interest and dues payable.
However, We shall not retain Your data and information if it is no longer required by Us and there is no legal requirement to retain the same. Do note that multiple legal bases may exist in parallel and we may still have to retain certain data and information at any time.
Please note that if you revoke any mandatory permissions or revoke the consent to process and store information such as your Account data, Financial and KYC Information and/or any other information needed to facilitate your loan amounts, then we may have to cease the provision of Services to you.
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION:
In the event that any personal data provided by you is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated then you shall have the right to provide us with the accurate, complete and up to date data and have us rectify such data at our end immediately. We urge you to ensure that you always provide us with accurate and correct information/data to ensure your use of our Services is uninterrupted.
for participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by applicable law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and you shall not hold us liable for use or disclosure of this information.
We may disclose Your Personal Information to third parties such as partner non-banking financial companies, payment gateways, authorized service providers, payment transaction processors, and law enforcement agencies, if We are required by law to do or if it is to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities; suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of Quadrillion’s terms of Service, or as defence against legal claims.
You agree and consent to our collection, storage, processing, transfer and sharing of information (including sensitive personal data or information) about you or your use of Services with third parties or service providers identified above. When we share, process or transfer your information (including sensitive personal data or information), we will ensure that it is shared, processed or transferred in compliance with applicable laws.
- POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN
We define children as individuals under the age of 18 years. This Site is not intended for the use of children and Quadrillion does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review this Policy frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Site. Any continued use of the Services shall signify Your acceptance of such new or updated policy, as the case may be. If We are acquired by or merged with another company, Your information may be transferred to the new owners so that We may continue to provide services to You. If you do not agree with any part of this Policy, please stop using our Services immediately.
Your personal data are treated strictly confidential. To protect Your personal information, We take reasonable precautions and follow industry’s best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We have in place appropriate safeguards and security measures to protect the personal data You provide on this Site against accidental or any other unlawful forms of processing.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
The Grievance Officer:
Name: Swetha S
Name of the Company: Quadrillion Finance Private Limited
Address: 747, Pooja Building, 80 ft Road, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka 560034 Phone: 080 470 96430
When You visit the Site, one or more cookies will be sent to the computer/smartphone or other devices being used by You. The cookies are either used to improve the quality of the Site or for storing Your preferences as a user, improving search results and tracking user trends. You have the option of disabling cookies via Your browser preferences. However, if You disable cookies on Your browser, some parts of the Site may not function effectively.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may complete a sign up process as part of Your use of this Site which may include the creation of a username, password and/or other identification information. Any username, password and/or other identification information must be kept confidential by You and must not be disclosed to, or shared with, anyone
- COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION Quadrillion Finance Private Limited is a registered trademark and, all materials on this Website are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademarks laws, intellectual property laws, and other laws and regulations.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Quadrillion harmless, on demand, from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to Your use of the Site.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In the event of any dispute, difference or claim arising out of this Policy the same shall be settled in accordance with the Laws of India through regular judicial process and the courts of Bangalore, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.